Friday, October 17, 2008

My "New" Car

I bought a car this week for the move down to Indianapolis. I ended up with a 2004 Mini Cooper S 6sp Manual. While on the whole I am anti-car, I feel really good about this purchase because the Mini is very fuel efficient, small and unobtrusive, stylish and sporty. I do still feel like a bit of a sellout, because I really don't NEED anything more than a reliable beater car and I am going to use my bike instead of my car whenever possible. That said, the times I do drive my car I will have fun doing it. I took it for a joy ride in the mountains after I registered it today. 33mpg at 9,000ft in the mountains!



3 comments:

Abel said...

a mini is a nice car...
someday i will have one of those
jajaja

Jimmy said...

it's no 97 subaru outback, but it'll do

Laura said...

Nice Car
You need insurance policy for your car. Without insurance policy your car unsafe.