Sunday, February 11, 2007

TT's

I had a couple time trials this week to gather some heart rate data and baseline times for reference later in the season. Both went well, and just affirmed that my training is taking effect now that I am healthy. I set a PR in the 500 swim TT, which is good news because I feel like my swimming has just started taking off and will only improve from here. Sub 20-min 1500 in April will be cake.

Today I had a 5k run TT, my first "open" 5k, or any distance for that matter. I haven't been able to run consitently ever, and just recently my IT bands have stopped nagging me so it's time to find out if I respond to some structured run training. The time I got was about what I expected, but I want to be able to run at that same pace for twice the distance off the bike in April, good for a sub-37 minute 10k

I'll have a bike TT coming up soon, but the bike is the least of my worries.


Frozen Foot 5k heart rate (bpm), pace(min/km), and altitude (m) data

No comments: